[Box Backup] Windows 64bit support ... ?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:22:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mikael,

> as the title says, does the windows client support windows xp pro 64 bit
> ? or ? As I soon get a new computer, and wants to know if its able to
> run, or I have to reconsider the update to 64bit ....

Your system runs 32-bit Intel binaries, right? If so, then Box Backup
(Windows client) should work fine, as far as I know. I'd be interested to
hear of any problems that you have, although it may not be easy for me to
fix them without access to such a machine.