[Box Backup] Compiling boxbackup chris-merge on debian etch?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:16:42 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

Wee, that was a bit long :-)

I'm not sure, but I have a sneaking feeling that I've seen this problem on
Darwin (and therefore OSX) before, and that it relates to delayed deletion
of files, which makes it a race condition and hard to pin down.

I'd advise you not to run a mission-critical box backup server on this
OSX box. However, I don't believe that this has changed since 0.10, so if
you are already running servers on OSX then I don't see any particular
reason not to upgrade them to this new version.

Apart from that, all tests are fine in debug mode. Could you rerun in
release mode please?

 	./runtest ALL release