[Box Backup] Compiling boxbackup chris-merge on debian etch?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:04:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

> I'm running Debian on the machine in question. Not OS X.

OK, sorry. That's interesting, if it's the same race condition then it
must appear on Linux too. Will have to look out for it.

> What was the problem you fixed that allows me to complete the tests now?

I had getopt storing its result in a char, which should have been an int.
Worked ok on most platforms, but not ARM or PowerPC.