[Box Backup] Compiling boxbackup chris-merge on debian etch?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:40:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:

> Trying to run the tests again returns:
>
> common: PASSED
> crypto: PASSED
> compress: PASSED
> raidfile: PASSED
> basicserver: PASSED
> backupstore: FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at ../../lib/common/Test.h:278)
> backupstorefix: PASSED
> backupstorepatch: PASSED
> backupdiff: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testbackupdiff.cpp:548)
> bbackupd: PASSED

I've been running test/backupstore in a continuous loop for 5 days and I
haven't found a single error. I don't understand what was wrong with this
test on your machine as I can't reproduce it.

I'd very much appreciate it if you use this version in production and let
me know how it goes? Please don't forget to compare -a regularly (e.g. in
an automatic scheduler such as cron) and report any unexpected compare
failures.