[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:39:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

> I'm running chris-merge on my debian bb store and my OS X bb client. I
> have removed 2 "sections" from the bbackupd.conf on the OS X client.
>
> In the log I get the following:
> 2 redundant locations in root directory found, will delete from store
>   after 172800 seconds.
>
> 172800 second = 48 hours have now gone and the deleted "sections" are
> still visible on the store, and new files are not beeing backup because
> the store is full?

That is very strange, thanks for reporting it. Please could you turn
ExtendedLogging on on the client and let me know what it outputs during a
backup run? Also, please include any log messages during that time.

> How do I get rid of the deleted "sections" ?

It would be possible for me to add a command to bbackupquery to delete
them manually, but I'd prefer to fix the problem with autotamic deletion.