[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:53:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:

> This is what I get with extendedlogging on the client:

All looks normal except that the redundant locations are simply not
deleted. Can you tell me how long bbackupd has been running on this
machine? I guess you had to restart it to enable ExtendedLogging, so we
might have to wait a couple of days until those redundant locations ought
to be deleted.

How long had it been running before you restarted it, if you know? (how
long back to the last startup banner in your syslog)?