[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:30:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

> My files are now starting to be backed up. The backups stops after 4
> hours however. Looking at the stats for the store, data is beeing
> transfered until the connection ends. As far as I can tell, this would
> mean that this is not a SSL-timeout related problem. Client is 0.10 and
> store is chris_merge 1725.
>
> I'm running at session again now. If it stops after 4 hours, I'm
> expecting it will, I will revert to 0.10 on the store as well and run a
> sync again.

It hit a file with the 2GB bug and was unable to proceed further. This is
why the new client is necessary. Reverting the store will not help. Now
that your redundant locations are deleted, you can switch back to the new
client.