[Box Backup] Exception: Connection Protocol_ObjTooBig (7/42) ?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:11:50 +0200

Hello Chris.

Your latest version started up this time with the command:
/usr/local/bin/bbackupd_1696 -c /etc/box_misora/bbackupd.conf

Now, I need to check the ability to backup 2GB+ files. Do I need to do anything special? I seem to
remember you telling someone with the same problem to manually delete the 2GB+ files from the store.
Please advice.

Thanks,
Tobias