[Box Backup] How to secure Box Backup on Windows clients?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:39:27 +0100

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 11:46 -0700, E.W. Peter Jalajas wrote:
> First, let me confirm that I only really need to secure the
> *FileEncKeys.raw file from prying eyes--true? If someone gets a hold
> of that file, they can obtain decrypted files from the server, right?

Protect the client certificate the same. Without that an attacker can't
even log into bbstored which gives an extra level of defence. I'll defer
windows specific stuff to someone who knows. :)

Cheers,

Martin.