[Box Backup] using get command with a target path returns confusing error message

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if this is a current bug or not, but we were doing a test restore of a deleted quickbooks file on an old 0.10 Windows client (it was a chris version in the 500 range, 526 maybe), and I issued

    get -i <idno> testrestore/testrestore.qbb

trying to put the restored file into the testrestore subdirectory (to keep it out of the \Program Files\Box Backup\ directory), but I was getting an error about the file already existing, when I now think that I should have been getting an error message reporting that I shouldn't have been using a path in my target.

And,

    help get

didn't clarify.

(Not sure if this is a problem without the -i option [client user was watching and we had to disconnect]).

Let me know if I should submit a bug ticket.

Thanks,
Pete