[Box Backup] How to secure Box Backup on Windows clients?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:32:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi Scott,

> You mentioned some time ago about a windows version of the server?

The standard Box Backup server now builds on Windows.

> I am thinking of using this for another project where data can be viewed
> from local media ie. DVD created on a linux machine under windows.
>
> Single threading and no Housekeeping process would be well suited to
> this application.
>
> Can you send through some code or a link to some.

You can download the source code from my General tree, and follow the
building instructions for Windows with MinGW (not with MSVC, unless you
create a new MSVC project for it).

This will now build a server parcel for you.