[Box Backup] Type 'cd <module_dir>; make' to build a module ?

James O'Gorman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:15:59 +0100

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 12:32:34PM +0200, Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:
> Hello...
>
> After having run ./configure when compiling boxbackup you get the message:
> Type 'cd <module_dir>; make' to build a module
>
> It is unclear, to me, what directory this would be.

A "module" is basically each program needed for Box (e.g. bbackupd,
bbstored, etc.)

You can actually just type "make" after "configure" and it will build
everything.

> Maybe the message could be improved?

It can probably be removed altogether - I suspect not many people (other
than developers) build the individual modules.

James