[Box Backup] Box Backup on Rails - Part 2

Richard Hurt boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:00:22 -0400

WOW!  This is really, really cool!  I'm thinking that it might be
answer to my problem - the last piece of the BoxBackup problem.
Namely how to retrieve files in a friendly way.

Thanx!
  Richard