[Box Backup] Segmentation Fault

Paul MacKenzie boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 02 May 2007 15:58:08 -0400

>>NOTE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
>>Check store account ID 015ab23f
>>Phase 1, check objects...
>>Phase 2, check directories...
>>Directory ID 249 references object 4b33c4 which does not exist.
>>Segmentation fault
>
>What kind of system are you running this on? How did you install Box Backup?
>
>Could you run bbstoreaccounts under gdb and get a backtrace of where
>the segfault happened?
>
>e.g.
>
>gdb /usr/local/bin/bbstoreaccounts
>r check 015ab23f fix
>(program received SIGSEGV)
>bt

Hi Chris,

This is on a Freebsd Unix box compiled from the port.

I figured I would keep trying and on the third attempt it worked of
(and segmented faulted twice. It took 1 fully day bit it is now
working again and housekeeping is working again :). Unfortunately I
am unable to reproduce the error now that it is fixed but if it comes
up again I will follow the steps above.

Thanks for your time and help

Paul