[Box Backup] Segmentation Fault

Stuart Sanders boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 26 May 2007 14:33:00 +0800

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like the simplicity of not using an installe=
r...
And really prefer staying away from the registry if at all possible...

What exactly is wrong with assuming (or requiring) the config files to be i=
n the same directoty as the application?

Seems miles better than hard coding a specific path, caters to people who w=
ant to put box on a different drive, and as requirements go isn't that oner=
ous surely?

Stuart

[snip]