[Box Backup] SSL enabling boxbackup.org

James O'Gorman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:25:28 +0000

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 10:00:05PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
>  I'd be very happy to have both trac and SVN over SSL, thanks!

OK, more decisions then :-)

Given that I can only setup one SSL cert, I think I/we have to make a
choice of which FQDN is registered for the cert. I was thinking along
the lines of dev.boxbackup.org (and having http://.../trac and /svn)
however I think Stuart's been hinting at using trac as the main site.

So which way do we want to do it - make trac a "dev only" thing and
register SSL to dev.bb.o or will trac be used as more than just a dev
thing (given how much documentation is now on it) - bear in mind that we
do now have the www code in svn so we can modify the main website if we
wish.

James