[Box Backup] Trunk_1923

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:31:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Matt,

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/trunk/test/bbackupd'
> TEST: test/bbackupd
> Killing any running daemons...
> Removing old test files...
> chmod: cannot access `testfiles': No such file or directory
> Copying new test files...
> WARNING:  Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
> WARNING:  BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(305)
> WARNING:  Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
> WARNING:  BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(664)
> WARNING:  Exception thrown: BackupStoreException(AttributesNotLoaded) at
> WARNING:  BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(591)
> NOTICE:  Account 0x01234567 created.
> NOTICE:  Running test bbackupd in release mode...
> ***********
> Your platform supports xattr, but your filesystem does not.
> Skipping tests.
> ***********
> Starting server: ../../bin/bbstored/bbstored testfiles/bbstored.conf
> Waiting for server to start: done.
>
> ==== Testing SSL KeepAlive messages
> Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
> waiting: ............
> done.
> Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
> waiting: ............
> done.
> Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
> waiting: ............
> done.
> Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
> waiting: ............
> done.
> FAILURE: Condition [sub == comp] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(980)
> Expected <,0x0,"f1")> but found <0x10,"f1")>

Thanks for that. Please could I ask you to run a more detailed test for
me?

svn update
perl infrastructure/makebuildenv.pl
cd test/bbackupd
make
cd ../../debug/test/bbackupd
./t --bbackupd-args=-kVTtbbackupd

and send me the output together with testfiles/bbackupd.log?

> Also there are usually warnings in the compile stage ? Are you
> interested in these as part of the testing(s) .. or should I ignore :-)

I expect some warnings about unused variables, these can be ignored.
Anything else, please report :-)