[Box Backup] Symlink error in bbackupd?

Hans-Joachim Baader boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:40:08 +0100

--mmR5Tf+WJGm+vTLg

Hi Chris,

> Thanks for the detailed report, I've found and fixed the bug now. Will ge=
t=20
> it into trunk as soon as I can write to Subversion again.

I guess you added the fix in changeset 1923. However I cannot verify
that it fixes the problem. My trace shows no access to lstat.

Were there changes to bbackupd? I only tried the latest bbackupquery.
Maybe you missed a 'stat' somewhere or I missed to redo the backup.

Regards,
hjb
--=20
Pro-Linux - Germany's largest volunteer Linux support site
http://www.pro-linux.de/          Public Key ID 0x3DDBDDEA

--mmR5Tf+WJGm+vTLg

--mmR5Tf+WJGm+vTLg--