[Box Backup] Upgrade issue

Paulo Almeida boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:52:36 -0000 (WET)

Hi, Chris,

> "Client certificate" I considered an information message as it did not
> provide any information not in the "Login from Client ID" message.
> Connection statistics I also considered to be informational. You can get
> them both back by running bbstored with the -v option. I'll reconsider the
> status of these messages if people want them to be displayed by default.

In our case, we use that information for statistics purpose,to maintain
a historic of each backup. For us it's very usefull.

By the way... We want to give to all developers of Box Backup a heartfelt
congratulations for the great job that has been made in this wonderful
piece of software.

Best regards,
Paulo Almeida

--