[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:47:44 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

>> > Pete, does your client have Fink installed, or would they mind
>> > installing it?
>> >
>> > Per, do you know much about Fink? Would you be interested in helping
>> > to get Box into Fink's repository? I don't have a Mac, so I'd be
>> > flying blind, but I'd like to get it done.
>>
>> I own a mac, I would be happy to assist here ...  I have an intel based
>> Mac (MacBook Pro) .. so I guess a universal binary would be the way to
>> go (for both Intel / PPC)

I think Fink builds packages from source, doesn't it? (I don't know for
sure but I'm about to get in touch with them to ask about how we can do
this).

> Oh and I have an old 12" G4 Mac kicking around too, which would be also
> handy for testing on :-)

If there's some way that you could set me up with VNC access to it then
that would be perfect :-) Thanks in advance.