[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

James O'Gorman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:53:23 +0100

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 03:48:54PM +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
>  Sorry, I'm not even sure how I would use that, as my provider is IPv4 only
>  so I guess I'd have to tunnel to somewhere?

It was a bit of a flippant remark, tbh. As much as some people would
love to "flip the switch" and go to v6, it's not going to happen until
there's more ISP support. You can get a tunnel from Sixxs though -
Goscomb (my colo provider) are the tunnel brokers for the UK.

Going back on topic, I've just remembered a site a friend told me about
a while ago who do cheap SSL certificates which seem to be fully valid
Thawte certs. I don't mind providing the RapidSSL certificate myself if
everyone agrees it looks okay.

http://www.trustico.co.uk/products/rapidssl/rapidssl.html

James