[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

Per Reedtz Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:08:54 -0700

On 10/11/07 9:41 AM, Peter Jalajas, TebucoSafe Backups wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Notwithstanding all my distracting chatter about the security of using such a thing...have we
> decided on a good client parcel for Mac G5 that I should use?

Chris: I don't know how far you got with the test failures on OS X? Once
they are cleared up, I can build a G5 version... Also (with a bit of
studying) I think I could build a universal binary...

Let me know if that would be useful?

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561