[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:34:13 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

> I ended up reverting to 0.10. I waited for the files marked for deletion
> (Entries in the conf.) to be deleted. I then reverted to your merge, and
> things are working as expected.
>
> 2GB+ files are also beeing backed up correctly now. Stores id debian and
> client is OS X.

OK, thanks for letting me know. I hope you are comparing your backups
regularly and looking out for any problems :-)

I will write a test case for deletion of redundant locations when I have
time, and fix any problems that come up.

Thanks for testing 0.11!