[Box Backup] chris-merge - 2GB+ - Get OK - Compare fails?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:09:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

> Hello Chris.
>
> The errors were all the same like this: Local file
> '/Volumes/raidD/blah.ppt' has different contents to store file
> '/clients_raidD/blah.ppt'
>
> So, my backup seems to be fine (realising its a quick compare)?

Yes, but that surprises me a little, I'd expect that the protocol got
broken during one of these compare operations and all the remaining
compares would fail with an exception. I still have to debug this, though.