[Box Backup] ChrisMerge_1828

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:12:52 +0100

Hi Chris,

I have just compiled your latest merge as of this morning, and I
noticed the NotifySysAdmin.sh script has changed with a Notify Start
and Finish of the backup (handy). However this file does not exist in
the parcels as I recall the bbackupd-config generates this.

Is there a way of producing a new script without re-running the
bbackupd-config ? The reason I ask is I package up the client part of
BB into a deb file (for Ubuntu) for use with my clients, as it saves
me time rolling it out. I am aware there is a package maintainer for
this already - however I tend to use the svn merge rather than
stable :-)

I can always recreate this by hand and roll up into my package if not.

Best Regards
Matt Brown