[Box Backup] chris-merge - 2GB+ - Get OK - Compare fails?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:30:18 +0200

Hello Chris.

All the errors are of this format:

file A has different contents to store file file B

The compare ends with:
[ 0 (of 8) differences probably due to file modifications after the
last upload ]
Differences: 8 (0 dirs excluded, 0 files excluded, 2 files not checked)
Logging off...
Exception: Connection Protocol_ObjTooBig (7/42)

Thanks,
Tobias