[Box Backup] changing port for bbackupd

Jon Dye boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:25:23 +0100

--------------enigB854FC3DB9B6DDBF098D4BDE

Hi,

Is it possible to change which port bbackupd connects to?

My problem is as follows:

I have three machines, A, B and C.
A runs bbackupd to backup to the bbstored on B.
B runs bbackupd to backup to the bbstored on C.

I can't open port 2201 on C for access from B but I can ssh to C from B
and forward a local port on B to C.  So I forward port 2202 on B to port
to 2201 on C.  The problem is that the bbackupd client on B can't
connect to 2202 only 2201 and the bbstored on B is already on this port
so I can't forward that port.

Any suggestions?

JD

--=20