[Box Backup] Nice statistics.

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:25:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi Kenny,

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Kenny Millington wrote:

> Yep - GPLv3.
>
> So feel free to include it in contrib/ :-)

Thanks, will do unless anyone has any objections to the license (speak
now, or forever hold your piece :-)

> As an aside, is your source-control fine-grained enough to give me
> commit access to the script

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do that with svn.

> or should I just chuck patches at you as and when?

Please do.

> (Not that I've changed it at all recently, mind...)

You may have to now that the output format from bbackupquery has changed.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |