[Box Backup] Files are uploaded/patched daily even though they have not changed in weeks.

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 00:17:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Matt Brown wrote:

> I can still help on this one if you wish, would be nice to backup offsite ;-)

Yes please :-) Backup online over the Internet is the main purpose of Box
Backup, and we can expect reset connections and all other kinds of badness
out there on the "open tubes". And we must deal with it gracefully.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |