[Box Backup] Restoring files to the bbstored machine

Timothy Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:45:02 +1000

Hello guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to restore some files from a backup
to some location on my server? For example, I might have an account
'000001'; can I restore some files using the bbackupquery tool to a
location on the server, rather than the client? The only way I can
think of doing this is by running the backup client on the server with
account 000001's config and certs. However, this is going to be
problematic if I need to do this for more than a handful of clients..

Kind regards,
Timothy.