[Box Backup] bbackupquery svn problem

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:50:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi Torsten,

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Torsten wrote:

> Yes, no big problem for me. I only wrote this mail because in bb 0.10 this worked.

It generated the same exception but it wasn't written to the console. The
new logging framework writes all exceptions to logs, as they signify
something that went wrong and could use debugging/fixing. I'm reluctant to
change this back, as in almost all cases we would want to know about the
exception, and there is a better workaround (use the exit command to
avoid the exception).

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |