[Box Backup] Spurious "store-full" from bbackupd on connection timeouts

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:13:37 +0100 (BST)

Hi Alex,

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Alex Harper wrote:

> > Could you run the client daemon with the -V option as well please?
>
> OK, caught a machine in the situation today. Mildly sanitized log around
> the store-full event enclosed. If you need more log context please let
> me know.

Many thanks, that helped me to track down and fix the problem. If you have
a chance, could you check out the latest version from Subversion and see
if it's fixed for you too?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |