[Box Backup] Feedback and issues with boxbackup-0.10 on OpenSolaris/ZFS

James O'Gorman boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:43:14 +0100

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> First of all, sorry for the delay in replying. Our mailing list server ate
> a bunch of emails and only just decided to spit them out again.

I should also apologise for this sudden burst of old mails suddenly
appearing - when I updated Mailman to use the new domain I noticed that
there were >2000 messages on hold :-(

These were mostly spam, but unfortunately there were a few (around 50)
legitimate messages there. Many of these were people posting from the
wrong address, and having checked most of those messages were resent by
the person. There were quite a few messages sent by non-members too.
Most I have discarded (especially the very old ones asking questions
that are no longer relevant due to development progress) but I did
accept some of them that seemed interesting or like they should be
available in the archives.

Again, sorry for this inconvenience, folks. I'll be getting daily
messages from Mailman from now on telling me what's on hold.

James (whose eyes are very tired from staring at messages literally all
day...)