[Box Backup] Eventlog full with warnings

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 01:40:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008, Roy wrote:

> > > Unfortunately at the moment I have no idea where this bug might come from,
> > > how the memory could get corrupted, so I can't think of anything obvious
> > > for you to test unless I can somehow make a custom build of bbackupd that
> > > has memory corruption detection.

Good news: I think I found and fixed the problem. I've uploaded a
temporary build for you. If you could test it out for me that would be
really helpful. There will also be a new snapshot in the next few days,
and when I make the Windows binary build for that, it will also have the
fix in it.

You can find the temporary build at:

http://www.boxbackup.org/releases/temporary/boxbackup-trunk_2395M-backup-client-mingw32.zip

Thanks for finding and reporting this problem!

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |