[Box Backup] Eventlog full with warnings

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:59:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Roy wrote:

> First and second run are completed without warnings in the eventlog. So
> I believe the problem is solved. At a later moment I will run a compare
> to check the store.

That's great, thanks.

> Is there already a solution to 'touch' files for re-upload? There are
> utilities for windows to do that, but maybe it would be handy to add a
> switch to the compare command, to upload those automatically?

I'm planning to add a command to bbackupquery to immediately upload a
given file or directory, but I'm afraid that it won't be done in the next
few days.

> Thanks for the bugfix! I will monitor the eventlog for any abnormalities.

Thanks, please do that and please run compare -a regularly.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |