[Box Backup] Transfer very slow

Benedikt Niessen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:47:44 +0100

Hi,

I tried to use BoxBackup as discussed yesterday and seems is working
fine so far. My problem now is that the transfer between Server and
Client is very very slow

At the moment its running at around 4kb/sec at fast DSL line (max
480KB/s down) and a dedicated server which has a 100MBit connection.

I found on the web that I should check the IO and for both servers I
checked using "top" but everything normal, no high load.

I used the standard config. Is there another way to check where is the
problem or is there an option I could use?

Im afraid backing up would need hours...

Thanks for your help,
Ben.