[Box Backup] Box Backup 0.11rc2 on Windows?

Timothy Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:42:38 +1100

Hello Jody,

If it's not too urgent, I'll have a Windows client how to on the wiki
next week, if you can wait. I've got some notes on what I did to get
it working, but it needs cleaning up before I can post it. Stay tuned!

Timothy.