[Box Backup] running bbackupquery in a browser

David Bamford boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:50:51 -0000 (GMT)

Hi
I have managed to get a web page to work as a means of navigating through
files and folders on the store using php to exec bbackupquery commands.

But I have failed to get the "get" command to work to retrieve a file.

I build a command like this

/usr/local/bin/bbackupquery "cd \"/MyDocuments\"" "get \"Backup.bat\"" exit

and it works fine from a terminal window, but if I try to exec it from the
web page I get
Error occured fetching file. Logging off... Exception: Connection
Protocol_ObjTooBig (7/42)

I have tried to give it a destination file, and to fetch by object id, but
while the commands work fine from the command line they always fail from
the web page. there is nothing in the error_log and php safe_mode is off.

The configuration file is read correctly, and exec on other commands like
"list" work very well.

any help would be appreciated as this gives me the ability to browse and
retrieve files graphically.

Cheers

Dave Bamford