[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 1

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:27:03 +0100

Hi,

./configure
make
make test

produces the following errors, when running the "make test":
`../../release/lib/server/server.a' is up to date.
`../../release/lib/backupclient/backupclient.a' is up to date.
`../../release/lib/raidfile/raidfile.a' is up to date.
`../../release/lib/backupstore/backupstore.a' is up to date.
`../../release/lib/intercept/intercept.a' is up to date.
`../../release/bin/bbackupctl/bbackupctl' is up to date.
`../../release/bin/bbackupquery/bbackupquery' is up to date.
`../../release/bin/bbstoreaccounts/bbstoreaccounts' is up to date.
`../../release/bin/bbstored/bbstored' is up to date.
`../../release/bin/bbackupd/bbackupd' is up to date.
[CXX]     testbbackupd
testbbackupd.cpp: In function 'int test_bbackupd()':
testbbackupd.cpp:1781: warning: deprecated conversion from string
constant to 'char*'
testbbackupd.cpp:1790: warning: deprecated conversion from string
constant to 'char*'
testbbackupd.cpp:1801: warning: deprecated conversion from string
constant to 'char*'
[CXX]     _main
[LINK]    test
cp _t ../../release/test/bbackupd/t
chmod u+x ../../release/test/bbackupd/t
cp _t-gdb ../../release/test/bbackupd/t-gdb
chmod u+x ../../release/test/bbackupd/t-gdb
TEST: test/bbackupd
Killing any running daemons...
Removing old test files...
Copying new test files...
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(343)
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(702)
WARNING: Exception thrown: BackupStoreException(AttributesNotLoaded) at
BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(629)
NOTICE: Account 0x01234567 created.
NOTICE: Running test bbackupd in release mode...
Starting server: ../../bin/bbstored/bbstored testfiles/bbstored.conf
Waiting for server to start: done.
sleeping for 1 seconds

==== Testing SSL KeepAlive messages
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
Waiting: ............ done.
Waiting for server to die: . done.
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
Waiting: ............ done.
Waiting for server to die: . done.
FAILURE: Condition [found1] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(927)
Waiting for server to die: . done.
FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testbbackupd.cpp:927)
--------
common: FAILED: 6 tests failed (first at testcommon.cpp:445)
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
raidfile: FAILED: Exception caught: RaidFile OSError (Error when
accessing an underlying file. Check file permissions allow files to be
read and written in the configured raid directories.)
basicserver: PASSED
backupstore: FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at testbackupstore.cpp:1841)
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED