[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 1

James O'Gorman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:01:08 +0000

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 11:52:12PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> I managed to change the default sysconfdir to /etc, so unless the user
> builds with an explicit --sysconfdir, they should get backwards-compatible
> behaviour and I shouldn't need to add a warning, I hope.

Yep, looks good. I'll update the FreeBSD port in my svn tree to remove
those patches!

By the way, your latest fixes in trunk pass all tests in both debug and
release mode on FreeBSD 6.3 and 7.0, i386 and amd64 now! Great work!

Perhaps an rc2 is due shortly?

James