[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 2

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:25:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Nearly two years after the release of Box Backup 0.10, I'm pleased and
proud to announce the second release candidate for Box Backup 0.11, also
known as 0.11rc2.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider testing the release candidate
for us. Please read the following Wiki pages before doing so:

* http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/BetaReleases
* http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/011 (Upgrading to 0.11)

You can download it from:

* http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/packages/boxbackup-0.11rc2.tgz
* http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/RELEASE/0.11rc2/ (SVN branch)

If no problems are reported in this release, I hope to make 0.11 final
available around 28th February.

I've updated the website, www.boxbackup.org, to link to this release, as
well as the wiki in various places. I hope that was the right thing to do,
and that I haven't stepped on anybody's toes. Please feel free to pick
over the changes and tell me if I did anything wrong. I also added
developer and tester credits for 0.11. I hope I didn't miss anyone, but
please tell me if I did.

Thanks to all who tested 0.11rc1 and who contributed to this release!