[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 2

Stuart Hickinbottom boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:43:14 +0000

Tests pass for me on Gentoo Linux (release and debug), except for
backupdiff which completes, but does it in 55 seconds rather than the 40
allowed (this is a Dual Core 1.86GHz x86 machine).

...snip

Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209657856
Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209666048
Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209674240
Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209682432
Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209690624
Found block match for 0 of 8192 bytes at offset 209698816
Time taken: 55 seconds
...skipping...
FAILURE: Condition [time(0) < (beginTime + 40)] failed at
testbackupdiff.cpp(58)
FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testbackupdiff.cpp:587)

Stuart