[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 2

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:38:46 +0000

> Showoff!
>
> Think I know what the reason was - I was running this test over an
> internet-remote SSH connection and I believe it was slowed down by
> the large amount of output produced by this particular test and the
> bottleneck of waiting for the terminal to stream it all.
>
> Running it over my LAN brings it down from 55s to a much more
> reasonable 3s. So there!

Lol ! I was beginning to wonder where my processor was getting its
secret stash of cycles from to beat a DC processor ...

Well,, least you found out what was causing the issue ;-)

Al the best.

Matt