[Box Backup] Spurious "store-full" from bbackupd on connection timeouts

Alex Harper boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:08:31 -0700

>> Rev 2181 appears to have introduced the problem,
>=20
> If this was introduced in 2181, I'm surprised that the problem wasn't
> visible in 2184?

Sorry, "2181" was a cut/paste error on my part. I had rev 2149, I now have
rev 2200. 2184 is the suspected problem.

> Could you post detailed logs from the client side when this happens? That
> would help a lot to pin down the problem.

I'm running with 'ExtendedLogging =3D yes' now, as soon as one of the clients
encounters the error again I'll post it. Its not something that happens 100=
%
of the time, I've tried to reproduce it a few times in the last day without
success.

Alex

--
Alex Harper                                         aharper@foobox.net

=B3We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with
nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke,
and a presumption that once our eyes watered.=B2   - Tom Stoppard