[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

Per Reedtz Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:00:57 -0700

On 6/24/08 7:53 AM, James O'Gorman wrote:
> Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:
>> Hello Per.
>>
>> Did that paunchd-file ever get added to the project? Cant seem to
>> find it. Would you mind posting it here?
>
> Woops, looks like I missed that post. I'd be happy to commit it if Per
> wants to send it to me. I think Per currently only has commit access
> to doc/ but I can add a contrib entry for him if he wishes to maintain
> it.
Sent the files (bbackupd and bbstored) to James off-list. If and when I
get commit access to contrib I will add them (and maintain).

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561