[Box Backup] bbackupd false notification

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:26:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Kiru,

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, kiru wrote:

> No, I not readed the wiki page because I wanted to make a clean install but
> with my config files.
>
> > make it easier to find?
>
> Maybe with a better structured webpage? For example: menu on the top of
> the page? (documentation, download, etc.)

Thanks for your suggestions. Please could you have a look at the wiki now
and see if it's easier to find the Upgrading page and clearer that you
would need to read it?

Any more suggestions on improving the documentation would be gratefully
received (from anyone).

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |