[Box Backup] [OT ] - Products that connect many disk to a server?

Victor Meirans boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:16:14 +0200

Interesting... Are they available in Europe?

I am also planing a BB server, so, if possible, could you please share
your opinion about another piece of hardware...

It's an Intel Storage Server SSR212MC2. I would like to use FreeBSD on
it, or RedHat or SuSE (which is better for BB?) if there are driver
issues with it.

Link to product page:
http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/ssr212mc2/

Thanks in advance.