[Box Backup] exception BackupStore InvalidBackupStoreFilename (4/3)

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 6 May 2008 23:00:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jason,

I just committed a fix to bbstoreaccounts in trunk which should make
fixing unattached files a lot faster (about 100x in my test with 5,000
files) and no longer O(n^2), at the cost of using more memory while
running.

If you're feeling brave and you have a backup copy of the account, please
help me test it by downloading and building the latest trunk source and
running the new release/bin/bbstoreaccounts to check and fix your
account.

I hope that this solves the issue for you, but please let me know how you
get on.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |