[Box Backup] Advice for users of Debian-derived systems affected by the OpenSSL fiasco -- assume compromise of all data

Wolfgang Trexler boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 15 May 2008 21:58:03 +0200

James O'Gorman schrieb:
> Ben Summers wrote:
> [snip]
>> I suppose we better post something about this on the home page, after
>> someone else has checked these statements.
>
> As a semi-proactive measure I have updated the website with Ben's
> statements. If anyone wishes to correct or update any part of it, please
> e-mail me directly (preferably with a patch generated from "svn diff"
> :-) ).

I asked the debian maintainer of boxbackup Reinhard Tartler to post
something in the debian SSL-Bug wiki, what Reinhard already did. Many
thanks (btw)!

see http://wiki.debian.org/SSLkeys

Wolfgang