[Box Backup] Odd Box Issue

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 27 May 2008 17:19:42 +0100

Hi,

I have a number of sites which I use Box with to backup to a central
store - however one of them has stopped working :(

What appears to happen is the connection is opened, and the files
start to sync - when Box finds a changed file to upload, it hangs ....

I have run a check on the store for errors:

/usr/local/bin/bbstoreaccounts check 7 fix
NOTICE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
Checking store account ID 0x00000007...
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
Phase 3, check root...
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
NOTICE: Finished checking store account ID 0x00000007: no errors found

This appears to be fine, and running bbackup -VTD shows a lot of
verbose output and show the time for the file eta as 0s after a while
a timeout occurs advising:

caught exception: Connection Protocol_Timeout (Probably a network
issue between client and server.) (7/41)

All clients are using the same version and all work except this site
which stopped a few days ago ....

Any pointers where I can go from here ?

Ta

Matt Brown